Genshin Effects Midsummer Island Journey is the flagship celebration in the Genshin 1.6 update, introducing a new, minimal-time place to check out, a new gadget, and a opportunity to receive the new Dodoco Tales catalyst weapon.
It’s also in which we get the initial flavor of boat vacation in Genshin Impact with the Waverider. The island chain won’t be around forever, even though, as it and all its treasures disappear immediately after June 28. This guideline will support you get the most out of the Island Adventure ahead of that occurs.
Genshin Influence Midsummer Island Experience requirements and overview
The Midsummer Island Experience celebration introduces four new quests and operates via the end of June 28. The island chain will vanish soon after that, and miHoYo claimed you can find no way to accessibility the islands all over again following the event is in excess of, which usually means you can find no way to total the quests just after that both.
You’ll will need an Experience Rank of 21 or bigger to begin the quest chain, and you also want to full the Track of the Dragon and Freedom Archon Quest. The celebration also needs you to finish aspect just one of Trifolium, Klee’s story quest, while that quest’s Experience Rank need is lowered to 21 for the event’s duration. Starting Trifolium needs completion of the Darknight Hero Quest in Mondstadt as effectively.
You can find a exclusive celebration shop open up right up until June 28 where you can trade Shiny Flotsam and Mini-Harpasta for special benefits. These consist of Crowns of Insight and the celebration-distinctive merchandise Fragments of Innocence made use of to refine Dodoco Tales.
Finishing quests earns the normal Primogems and amount-up products, furthermore the Wind-Blessed Harpastum gadget that lets you imitate Klee and chuck bombs at enemies. The event’s significant draw comes in Act III of the quest chain: the new manager, Maguu Kenki. It drops items necessary for Kazuha’s Ascension and can however be challenged soon after the celebration finishes.
How to Start out Genshin Impact Midsummer Island Adventure
The event’s initial quest “Mysterious Islands: Journey to the Unfamiliar” unlocks just after you down load the update and commence the sport. Finishing it tends to make the Island Adventure’s to start with act accessible, and the remaining functions will unlock a few times aside.
Act I: Principal Cannon, Make Ready… Fireplace!
- Sail to monster forts in your new Waverider and eradicate the enemies there, possibly in immediate fight or making use of the Waverider’s cannons. There are 13 enemy strongholds in all.
- Waverider mend kit
- Hero’s Wit
Act II: Whirlpool off to Starboard… Total Speed Forward!
This quest includes a sea training course and an airborne system.
- Comprehensive Act I
- Start off the problem and acquire as a lot of Wavesplitter tokens as possible in the allotted time.
Benefits by score:
- 10,000-19,999: Primogems and Mora
- 20,000-29,999: Mora and Talent resources
- 30,000+: Mora and Hero’s Wit
- Wind-Blessed Harpastum (presented regardless of rating)
Act III: Samurai Sighted… To Arms!
- Full Act II
- Sail to Maguu Kenki’s island, and defeat the manager
- Hero’s Wit
Act IV: Harpastum Bombs Loaded… Blow ‘Em Away
- Entire Act III
- Craft harpastum bombs using elements observed on the island, and use them to defeat enemies. Harpastum bombs substitute Elemental Expertise through the quest and can only be applied on this island.
- Mini Harpastum for exchange in the occasion shop
- Waverider mend package
- Hero’s Wit