- Verizon wins for all round community efficiency by RootMetrics, the nation’s most demanding and scientific community tester.
- This is Verizon’s 16th consecutive RootMetrics gain for in general community overall performance and community reliability.
- Network trustworthiness is the most crucial issue for customers in their cellular phone, mobile plan, and provider conclusions1
BASKING RIDGE, N.J. – Trustworthiness matters and Verizon continues to accomplish for prospects and continues to be the most reliable network in the newest RootMetrics’ 1H 2021 US Condition of the Mobile Union report.
Verizon’s network was awarded best all round community efficiency and network dependability for the sixteenth consecutive time — much more than any other wi-fi enterprise in the background of RootMetrics tests. In addition, Verizon rated selection one particular in accessibility, call and textual content award groups.
As shoppers become additional cell put up-COVID, they’re acquiring network dependability issues far more than ever. In a survey carried out on behalf of Verizon by Morning Seek the advice of, community reliability emerged as the most vital issue to individuals when thinking about updates to a cell plan, cell phone or carrier, with virtually 9 in 10 Americans indicating it is essential.¹
“Customers have come to expect a larger level of trustworthiness and overall performance from their cellular community just after spending the previous 15 months mainly connected to a wired world wide web connection,” reported Kyle Malady, Chief Engineering Officer at Verizon. “RootMetrics’ stringent nationwide generate-examination methodology demonstrates that Verizon clients can hope unbeaten dependability and community effectiveness no matter if they travel cross-town or cross-state.”
Highlights from RootMetrics’ report
- Verizon won or shared an remarkable 738 Metro Space RootScore Awards out of 875 complete prospects.
- Verizon took house the most Network Pace RootScore Awards of any carrier at 85.
- Verizon registered 43 markets with median speeds of at minimum 40 Mbps.
- Verizon attained 117 Dependability RootScore Awards, far more than all other carriers measured by RootMetrics.
RootMetrics carried out actual-world assessments by driving virtually 300,000 miles throughout the United States, masking all 50 states and 125 metro regions. Their testers done just about 3 million assessments throughout seven categories. Their scientific methodology checks networks aspect-by-facet, at the identical time and in the same places.